- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Kangaroo Bone Available in small, medium, or large sizes Kangaroo is a great alternative for dogs with allergies or sensitivities Promotes healthy digestion Loyalty Dog Treats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Bones are slow-dried to lock-in natural flavours. Kangaroo is a great alternative as it aids......
- Available in small, medium, or large sizes
- Kangaroo is a great alternative for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Promotes healthy digestion
Loyalty Dog Treats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Bones are slow-dried to lock-in natural flavours. Kangaroo is a great alternative as it aids in dog's digestion and assists in minimizing and relieving dogs with allergies or digestive sensitivities. This all natural dog treat if free of additives, hormones, fillers, and artificial flavours. Kangaroo bones are product of Australia. This product is CFIA and USDA approved.
Kangaroo for dogs is a fairly new protein to the dog treats world, but 100% natural with no additives or fillers and full of health benefits. Although kangaroo treats and bones are hypoallergenic and the best option for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs, this novel protein is safe and nutritious for all dogs to enjoy. This kangaroo bone is a great way to keep your dog busy and can also thwart their hunger, keeping them full for longer.
Kangaroo Bones are a natural product & sizes will vary; Small are 5-6", Medium 6-8" and Large 8-10". A size options for all side breed dogs!
- Bone marrow is an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breeds
- Calcium phosphate is essential for growing dogs which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of chondroitin (sulfated glycosaminoglycan) to treat osteoarthritis
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Great alternative for owners seeking a hypoallergenic protein
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- Natural kangaroo bone
- Product of Australia
Note: As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.