Meaty Beef Knuckle Bone
Loyalty Dog Treats™ Dehydrated Beef Sirloin Tips (knuckles) are slow-dried to lock in natural flavours. Beef knuckle is a natural way to satisfy chewing instincts and help reduce destructive behaviour. Its only ingredient is natural beef sirloin tip bone sourced from free range, grass fed beef from Brazil.
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: beef knuckle bone
- Naturally promotes clean teeth, joint health, and contains essential nutrients
- Sourced from free range, grass fed beef
- Carefully dried to preserve natural flavour
- An ideal chew to entertain your heavy chewer
- Bone marrow is an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breeds
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of chondroitin (sulfated glycosaminoglycan) to treat osteoarthritis or joint pain or stiffness
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Dried bones allow for dogs to engage in healthy chewing that removes tartar and plaque buildup
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- Beef knuckles are ideal for aggressive chewers over 10 months of age
- Use in a stain resistant area to avoid potential staining
- Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling
- Discard treat if splintering occurs
Ingredients: Natural beef sirloin tip bone
Origin: Product of Brazil
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.
All Loyalty Dog Treats are single-ingredient products.
Dried Low and Slow
All treats are dried low and slow to lock in flavour!
Proudly Canadian Owned
Loyalty Dog Treats is a Canadian owned and operated Company.