- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Chicken Feet A little creepy looking? Maybe to humans, but dogs go crazy for them. Loyalty Dog Treats Dehydrated Chicken Feet are a great alternative to beef and pork. As part of a healthy 100% natural treat, these chicken feet......
A little creepy looking? Maybe to humans, but dogs go crazy for them. Loyalty Dog Treats Dehydrated Chicken Feet are a great alternative to beef and pork. As part of a healthy 100% natural treat, these chicken feet are dried, not cooked, thus still strong and will break when chewed rather than splinter like brittle cooked chicken bones. This is also a 100% Canadian made treat sourced from pure Canadian poultry that is delicious, crunchy, and suitable for all size breeds. Although not the prettiest looking dog treat to humans, these chicken feet are also filled with glucosamine which is essential for joint health.
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: chicken feet
- Naturally promotes bone and joint health and helps clean teeth
- Made in Canada – using Canadian product
- Carefully dried to preserve natural flavour
- Fully digestible, crunchy training treat or snack
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of glucosamine and chondroitin (sulfated glycosaminoglycan) for bone and joint health. These act as a natural anti-inflammatory and are great for prevention or managing the pain or stiffness of a dog with arthritis, active dog, or puppy with growing bones. Supplementing with glucosamine can help improve mobility and range of motion when used on a recurring basis.
- Dried bones are an excellent dental aid that do not damage teeth like raw bones and the gnawing of these bones will act as a natural tooth brush to scrape away plaque and tartar build up.
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Bone provides a fibre alternative to promote healthy digestion
Ingredients: Natural chicken feet
Origin: Product of Canada, made in Canada
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.