Kangaroo Femur Bone
- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Kangaroo Femur Bone LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Femur Bones are a great source of hypoallergenic protein, not cooked, but slow-dried to lock in natural flavors. Kangaroo for dogs is a fairly new protein to the dog treats world, but 100% natural with no additives......
Kangaroo Femur Bone
LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Femur Bones are a great source of hypoallergenic protein, not cooked, but slow-dried to lock in natural flavors. Kangaroo for dogs is a fairly new protein to the dog treats world, but 100% natural with no additives or fillers and full of health benefits. Kangaroo is a great alternative as it aids in dog's digestion and assists in minimizing and relieving dogs with allergies or digestive sensitivities. Kangaroo is a great alternative to beef bones for dogs as it has virtually no saturated fat and a great hypoallergenic option. Although kangaroo treats and bones are hypoallergenic and a perfect option for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs, this novel protein is safe and nutritious for all dogs to enjoy.
This all-natural dog treats free of any additives, hormones, fillers, and artificial flavors. Kangaroo bones are product of Australia from free range, grass fed wild kangaroo. This product is CFIA approved and packaged in Canada.
Being a single-ingredient, all natural-dog treat, the bones sizes will vary between 8-10".
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: kangaroo femur bone
- Naturally promotes clean teeth, healthy gums, and joint health
- Made from free range, grass fed Australian wild kangaroo
- Carefully slow dried to preserve natural flavour
- Hypoallergenic chew ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- These kangaroo bones are a great alternative for owners seeking a hypoallergenic protein
- Bone marrow is an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breeds
- Contains calcium phosphate which is a necessary element for growing dogs
- Reduces damage to teeth by being dried to promote healthy dental activity and helps scrape away plaque and tartar while your dog chews away
- Excellent source of chondroitin to treat osteoarthritis and support joint health
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Bone provides a fiber-alternative to promote healthy digestion
Ingredients: Natural kangaroo bone
Origin: Product of Australia
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended. After your dog has had much enjoyment, it is suggested to remove small pieces and discard if necessary.