- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Duck Head Have you tried it? LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Duck Head treat is a high-fat protein source ideal for high activity levels, weight gain, or growing puppies. Although they may be little freaky looking to humans, it is a nutritious and......
Have you tried it? LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Duck Head treat is a high-fat protein source ideal for high activity levels, weight gain, or growing puppies. Although they may be little freaky looking to humans, it is a nutritious and delicious snack to dogs. As a 100% natural lean protein loaded with iron, selenium, and B vitamins it is able to assist in promoting a healthy lifestyle, without your dog even knowing it. The inability for it to splinter allows for it to break down safely for your dog to enjoy. This is also a great option to add to a raw fed diet.
This dehydrated duck head treat can be given to your dog as a bone to enjoy or as part of their meals. Duck heads should not act as a meal replacement, but rather to add in and make up around 10% of their overall diet.
The duck heads may crumble as your dog crunches, and we’re sure they’ll be licking up the last crumbs, but you can serve over a bowl or outdoors to avoid any mess.
Whether pawrents are interested in duck treats due to allergies in the more common chicken or beef, or are interest in weight gain, wanting to maintain healthy muscles, or to ease of digestion, our dried raw duck head treat is a great choice to try for your furry best friend if you haven't yet.
Read more about Dehydrated Duck Head treats on our blog: HERE
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: duck head
- Naturally helps promote dental health and healthy joints
- Made in Canada – using Canadian product
- Slowly dried with special care
- Crunchy, fully digestible snack or training treat
- An excellent dental aid that acts as a natural tooth brush. As these whole duck heads are rather large, your dog will tend to gnaw away and crunch down using their molars, cleaning those back teeth!
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of chondroitin for bone and joint health
- Is a moderate source of dietary cholesterol at 65 milligrams to assist in a healthy heart function
- Heme Iron is absorbed and is found in higher quantities when consuming duck and poultry specifically
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
Ingredients: Duck head
Origin: Product of Canada, made in Canada
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.