Slobbers Organic Dog Treats Virgin Coconut Oil Supplement, 250g Jar
- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Supplement Reduces allergies Provides a healthy looking and smelling coat Improves bad breath Heals dry skin & wounds (when applied topically) For sensitive or allergic dogs | Frequent Use Virgin organic coconut oil might just be......
Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Supplement
- Reduces allergies
- Provides a healthy looking and smelling coat
- Improves bad breath
- Heals dry skin & wounds (when applied topically)
- For sensitive or allergic dogs | Frequent Use
Virgin organic coconut oil might just be the best supplement you could give your dog. Given regularly, coconut oil has many benefits including; clears eczema, allergies, and contact dermatitis, gives a shiny, pleasant smelling coat, and heals wounds, hot spots, and dry skin (when applied topically). Virgin Organic Coconut Oil can also act as a natural repellent to combat ticks and fleas.
Choosing a Virgin or Extra Virgin coconut oil that is organic is the best option when it comes to your dogs health, ensuring you are getting the full benefits of this natural supplement. It is best to avoid RBD coconut oil (refined, bleached and deodorized) because this means it has been heated and filtered, causing loss of nutrients.
- Clears eczema, allergies, and contact dermatitis
- Gives a shiny, pleasant smelling coat
- Heals wounds, hot spots, and dry skin (when applied topically)
- Improves digestion and eliminates bad breath
- Contains antibacterial agents that prevent infection
- Combats fleas and other insects
- Coconut oil can act a as natural repellent towards ticks and fleas. It’s non-toxic so you can rub it into your dog’s coat before going on a hike or walk.
When applied to skin:
- Prevents and treats yeasty skin and fungal infections
- Sanitizes cuts
- Helps heal wounds, bug bites, dry or cracked skin, and hot spots
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, itchy skin, allergies, and contact dermatitis
When given daily as a food supplement:
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- Reduces or eliminates bad dog breath
- Contains antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal agents that prevent infection and disease
- Increases dogs energy and can help in weight loss
- Aids in strong bone health
- Eases inflammation and helps with joint and arthritis pains