XL Smoked/Natural Beef Femur Bone
LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Beef Femur aka Dino Bones are slow-dried to lock-in natural flavours. Beef femur is a natural way to satisfy chewing instincts and help reduce destructive behaviour. Beef Femur Bone Chews are made from grass fed, all-natural beef from Brazil. Typical bone size is between 16-18". These are a perfect special treat for medium to large dogs or heavy chewers that will keep your furry friend busy for a while!
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: beef femur bone
- Naturally promotes clean teeth, healthy gums, and jaw health
- Sourced from free range, grass fed beef
- Carefully dried to preserve tasty, bold flavour
- Long lasting giant bone to entertain your heavy chewer
- Bone marrow is an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breeds
- Growing dogs require calcium phosphate which is primarily found in animal bones
- Excellent source of chondroitin (sulfated glycosaminoglycan) to treat osteoarthritis or joint pain or stiffness
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Dried bones are an excellent dental aid that do not damage teeth like raw bones
- Bone provides a fibre-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Beef Femur Bones are ideal for large breed dogs
- Use in a stain resistant area to avoid potential staining
- Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling
- Discard treat if splintering occurs
Ingredients: Natural Beef Femur Bone or Natural Smoked Femur Bone
Origin: Product of Brazil
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.
All Loyalty Dog Treats are single-ingredient products.
Dried Low and Slow
All treats are dried low and slow to lock in flavour!
Proudly Canadian Owned
Loyalty Dog Treats is a Canadian owned and operated Company.