Kangaroo Rib Bone
- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Kangaroo Rib Bone LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Rib Bone is completely digestible and hypoallergenic. Kangaroo for dogs is a fairly new protein to the dog treats world, but 100% natural with no additives or fillers and full of health benefits. Just......
Kangaroo Rib Bone
LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Kangaroo Rib Bone is completely digestible and hypoallergenic. Kangaroo for dogs is a fairly new protein to the dog treats world, but 100% natural with no additives or fillers and full of health benefits. Just as any treat in moderation, kangaroo ribs are a a healthy treat that can aid in reducing your dog’s allergy symptoms and digestive concerns. Kangaroo is a great alternative to beef bones or pork as it has virtually no saturated fat and provides a natural relief. These can be broken up and given in smaller servings to suit your dog best. Although kangaroo treats and bones are hypoallergenic and a perfect option for dogs with allergies or sensitive stomachs, this novel protein is safe and nutritious for all dogs to enjoy.
Kangaroo bones are product of Australian grass fed, free range wild kangaroo. This product is CFIA approved and packaged in Canada.
With no added fillers or preservatives, your dog eats only what its body is meant to. Being a single-ingredient, all-natural dog treat, the sizes will vary.
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: kangaroo rib bones
- Naturally promotes clean teeth, healthy gums, and joint health
- Made from free range, grass fed Australian wild kangaroo
- Carefully dried to preserve natural flavour
- Hypoallergenic chew ideal for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- These kangaroo bones are a great alternative for owners seeking a hypoallergenic protein
- Bone marrow is an essential part of the canine diet but is lacking in most domestic breeds
- Contains calcium phosphate primarily found in animal bones which is a necessary element for growing dogs
- Reduces damage to teeth by being dried to promote healthy dental activity and removing plaque and tartar while your dog chews away
- Excellent source of chondroitin to treat osteoarthritis and support joint health
- Bone can be used as a dietary aid to help dogs feel full without unnecessary calories
- Bone provides a fiber-alternative to promote healthy digestion
- Kangaroo rib bone is low in fat and high in antioxidants, and are a natural source of nutrients like iron, zinc, and Vitamins B6 and B12.
Ingredients: Kangaroo ribs
Origin: Product of Australia
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended. Remove small pieces if necessary.