- Brand: LoyaltyDogTreats™
- Availability: In Stock
Rabbit Feet All-natural and only 1 ingredient: rabbit feet Naturally helps promote digestive and joint health Made in Canada – using Canadian product Slowly dried with special care Crunchy, fully digestible snack or training treat LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Rabbit Feet are......
- All-natural and only 1 ingredient: rabbit feet
- Naturally helps promote digestive and joint health
- Made in Canada – using Canadian product
- Slowly dried with special care
- Crunchy, fully digestible snack or training treat
LoyaltyDogTreats™ Dehydrated Rabbit Feet are a lean meat alternative to beef and pork. Rabbit feet are another great way to boost your dog's immune system. Some key features of what's inside the rabbit feet, such as antioxidants and selenium, are key in giving dog's essential nutrients what other proteins can't. Due to the limited availability of rabbit, owners often choose it as a special treat and a way to add variety to their pet’s diet. Rabbit can also make a great novel protein for pets suffering from allergies. Cats can also enjoy rabbit feet as they are a natural alternative that replicates fake mouse toys.
They are all-natural, chemical, and preservative free. It’s a 100% Canadian made treat that is delicious and suitable for all size breeds.
- Cartilage, fur, and hide are high in fibre for digestive health and stool structure as the fur fibres naturally clean the walls of the gut
- Contains selenium to help prevent stomach, lung, prostate and skin cancer
- Excellent source of antioxidants that aid in sperm production for studs
- High in Vitamin B12 critical to the central nervous system and red blood cell formation
- The joints in the rabbit feet are a good source of chondroitin and glucosamine for your dog’s bone and joint health
Ingredients: Rabbit feet
Origin: Product of Canada, made in Canada
As with all dog treats, pet supervision is recommended.